Thursday, February 26, 2009

GODDAMN CUTE

I am kinda in love with Noah and the Whale.
Their name isn't a combo of popular bible stories, but actually a splicing of "The Squid and the Whale" and it's director, Noah Baumbach. You might recognize their song Five Years Time from one car commercial and one Sunchips commercial, but thank gawd the song is so cute that it makes you not care that they're a bit sellouty. It's currently my favorite song to play on the ukulele and my favorite song to whistle (I'm not that good at either, but it's still fun!) Plus these boys are a bit ridiculously cute. And British. And colorful. Sigh.

Shape Of My Heart - Noah And The Whale

Noah and the Whale Myspace
MP3: Noah and the Whale - 2 Bodies 1 Heart
They also did a great Blogotheque set (check out about a minute into Episode 2 for a really fun bit on a train).

No comments:

Post a Comment